1) Commissioned photo sessions must be paid for in full in advance. I do not offer refunds unless on an occasion where I am unable to complete the photo session for whatever reason.
2) If poor weather or other adverse conditions prevent the photo session meeting my standards, I reserve the right to use an alternative location or to reschedule the session.
3) I reserve the right to use one or any number of images from your shoot for advertising, display, publication or to offer for sale via my stock/portfolio site or any other method. However, I will not offer any image that features a person without written consent from that individual.
4) The client may postpone their shoot date at any time for any reason up to a week before the date, but after this date it must be a valid reason eg sickness, car breakdown etc. Postponing a shoot within a week of the date affects my ability to work and as such I may or may not accept the reason as valid and agree to a new date. I reserve the right not to go ahead with a shoot if a client has asked me to postpone the shoot (with what I deem an invalid reason) within 48 hours of the shoot date.
5) The Client agreeing to these terms and conditions warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all dogs included in the photos and shall indemnify and defend WoofyPics/David Burgess Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
6) Digital files, previews, and copyright of images remain the exclusive property of Woofypics/David Burgess Photography.
7) It is against my terms and conditions that you upload any high resolution file to the internet, other than for the purposes of ordering prints etc. If you purchase any high resolution files from your session, at your request, I will send you low res versions (with discreet logo) so that you can upload these to breeder websites, social media sites.
8) It is also against my terms & conditions for any images to be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever unless you have my written consent and agreement.
9 Waiver of liability: client expressly releases the photographer, his employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
10) There are no minimum or maximum number of images taken or published as a result of sessions.
11) NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: All copyright of images taken on any photo session remains with Woofypics/David Burgess Photography.